Foliage Landscapes Pty Ltd are seeking experienced Landscape Labourers in Townsville to join a crew responsible for constructing residential and commercial projects.
The position is ‘hands on’ and the role will be required to undertake a range of general landscape activities involving both hard and soft landscaping.
• mulching, planting, turfing
• assisting with paving, retaining walls, concreting
• assisting with irrigation
To be considered for this role you MUST have full availability and be reliable, hardworking and enjoy physical outdoor work.
The successful applicant will have:
• Landscaping knowledge highly desirable
• a current unrestricted ‘C’ class driver’s licence
• a strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills
• Construction Industry Induction White/Blue Card
• Certificate III in Horticulture/Landscape (desirable)
In return, Foliage Landscapes Pty Ltd will offer the successful applicant: –
• A negotiated wage commensurate with experience and skill level
• Uniforms, PPE, safety equipment, tools and machinery will be supplied
• Opportunity for a traineeship
• A flexible and safe workplace.